Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Hobbit Meets The Lion King

Rises and Falls Like the Sun
Medium: digital painting
"A king's time as ruler rises as falls like the sun." -Mufasa

The Lion King meets The Hobbit! I dug up this drawing that I started a little before the "Desolation of Smaug" came out. The shading was awful, so I decided to chuck all the shading and start over with just the lines. The linework is from a few years ago so it's not up to par with my more recent art, but I still wanted to finish it! From left to right: Tauriel, Thranduil, and Legolas. Yeah, I know Tauriel's not an actual Tolkien character and that Legolas wasn't in the book, but I still wanted to draw them. I draw what I want. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Deer

  Spookable Medium: digital painting "...and then it stood on its hind legs."