Monday, November 11, 2013

Lady and the Tramp

Title: He's a Tramp
Media: Photoshop paint
A scene from Disney's "Lady and the Tramp!" This is from the song "He's a Tramp," where Peg (gray dog) tells Lady (cocker spaniel) about Lady's new boyfriend's Achilles' Heel. Perhaps the sketchiest song in Disney cartoon history. LOL



Song lyrics (performed by Peggy Lee):

"He's a Tramp, but they love him.
Breaks a new heart every day.
He's a Tramp, they adore him.
And I only hope he'll stay that way.

He's a tramp, he's a scoundrel, he's a rounder, he's a cad.
He's a tramp, but I love him!
Yes, even I have got it pretty bad.

You never know when he'll show up.
He gives you plenty of trouble.
I guess he's just a no 'count pup.
But, I wish that he were double.

He's a tramp. He's a rover!
And there's nothin' more to say.
If he's a tramp, he's a good one,
And I wish that I could travel his way,
Wish that I could travel his way,
Wish that I could travel his way."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Deer

  Spookable Medium: digital painting "...and then it stood on its hind legs."